Yesterday I have tried to open the first gate of Zonei, gate of Nanna.
I am not sure about the result, I managed to retrieve some word, but I am not sure if it is the password to the gate.
During the ritual I got into trance and heard a female voice yelling "HELP", I wasn't sure about the origin of the voice so I quit the operation and went to check my family, everyone was fine.
By the way, Nanna is deity of Moon and I just read an article about Moon being very big from Saturday to Sunday. Quite interesting coincidence.
Sunday, 6 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment