Sunday, 17 August 2014

Unexpected remote view

Today, during my astral projection attempt I was lying in my bed, when a very lucid vision of a black and red dog behind my fence appeared. I have one black and one red dog so I assumed the vision was about my dogs getting out of the garden.

So with certain difficulties I got up (my body was very numb and hard to control) and went outside to discover my dogs sitting in side the garden by the fence and looking outside, both of them at the same direction. I came closer to find out they are watching two dogs wandering by in the neighberhood, one was black and one was red :D.

I don't think it was an astral projection, it really felt rather as seeing things remotely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Autumn Equinox

What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...