Monday, 22 September 2014

News

So, I recently got sick so I had to calm down a little in my practices, I am currently focusing more on the internal stuff.

Regarding Shazu: I did a couple of readings with him, two about possible client cases. I like how descriptive the reading gets with Shazu, he really helps to get some insight.

Unfortunately both client cases were a no-no, for one I was told the girl has to resolve her problems on her own. For the second one I originally didn't use Shazu. The case was about the dark entity possession, I checked, found no entity, and contacted the client. I told him that I found nothing but sometimes these pesky creatures are very good at hiding. I also gave him some advices based on our communication and later I got sick. Then I called Shazu to find out the reason of the sickness and I was told about this case and that I should mind my own bussiness and also a safety of my family, so there it goes...

Yeah, I also found an old occult novel I was working on so I guess I will continue on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...