I think it's time for me to share a little project I am working on right now.
It's a geomancy tool written in Java called Geomancer. For now the tool is able to generate figures and even 3 full charts (Positive/Negative, Past/Present/Future and even the Shield chart). I am especially proud of the Shield chart as figures are not just randomly generated. After the generation of 4 mothers, the rest of figures is calculated as it should be.
So, if you are interested in the project, it is open source and all the sources are available at https://github.com/frater-akenu/geomancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment