Now I have to create a setup wizard and then find some platform where I can share it.
Monday, 22 June 2020
Geomancy Charts - application
This is the application I am currently working on. It uses geomancy figures together with spreads known from the Tarot. I have chosen this combination because these spreads allow better information gathering than regular geomancy charts.
Now I have to create a setup wizard and then find some platform where I can share it.
Now I have to create a setup wizard and then find some platform where I can share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment