Thursday, 5 April 2012

Progress in training

Recent magnetic training is already paying off.

I feel much better now and following things happened in past few days:
  • I took a vacation for Tuesday and because I didn't want to waste time I didn't go to sleep on Monday to enjoy as much of the free time as I could, funny enough I didn't feel any luck of sleep :).
  • On Wednesday I was pretty busy so I couldn't get myself time to eat, no problem with that, either.
No feeling of tiredness, no feeling of hunger, I feel simply great :).

I will see if I can sum my recent experiences into some paradigm and share it with all of you.

May God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...