Sorry for vague title, but I don't know how else I could name this.
My practice changed a bit, during my procedures I have a recurring vision of myself being wrapped by some unknown energy, going upwards just like fire.
My phone somehow cannot stay charged for more than 2 hours (already tried a ton of things to fix that, so I thought the battery is dead). Today my tablet started clicking by itself, computer switches on and off and the strangest thing. I charged my phone yesterday and let it on the table. Today when I got back home, I found out that the phone is still on, with just half battery consumed (normal consumption for the smartphone).
Another strange thing: My girlfriend has an orchid, she didn't water it for over the week and the soil is completely dry, orchid doesn't seem to care and still flourishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment