I managed to develop a healing method that has a positive effect on bigger problems, it can heal literally overnight. I successfully tested it on my girlfriend, I got her from hospital in just one day.
Still I seem to have one patient that is resistant against any kind of healing I try, I will try doing the same thing for couple of days to see if any change occurs.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment