It's Friday night (early Saturday morning, 3AM).
I spent the night on the computer when my girlfriend came to me and told me about her nightmare.
She had a dream about entity made of flies and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't run away from the room or scream (typical scenario).
We spent some time with Simon's Necronomicon, reading exorcisms from Maqlu scripture and banishing various entities.
I doubt this one a visit of some higher demon, most probably just some lower entity trying to annoy before I set up my usual barriers before sleep.
Friday, 14 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment