Christmas is finally here :). I have enjoyed the celebration in peace, considering that I had quite wild December. My family members got in wild argument, I was chasing for presents as a crazy person and weather forecast "predicted" that we will have 10 degrees Celsius today and no snow. I am proud that I solved the argument of my family, got all the presents and won my little battle with the forecast. We do have snow during Christmas just as I remember it when I was a child, everything worked out nicely.
And now, I would also like to wish a merry Christmas to you, my dear brothers and sisters in Magick. Merry Christmas to all of you :).
Monday, 24 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment