Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas is finally here :). I have enjoyed the celebration in peace, considering that I had quite wild December. My family members got in wild argument, I was chasing for presents as a crazy person and weather forecast "predicted" that we will have 10 degrees Celsius today and no snow. I am proud that I solved the argument of my family, got all the presents and won my little battle with the forecast. We do have snow during Christmas just as I remember it when I was a child, everything worked out nicely.

And now, I would also like to wish a merry Christmas to you, my dear brothers and sisters in Magick. Merry Christmas to all of you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...