This happened about 3 days ago but I still didn't have time to write it down.
After performing Sacred Chamber Ritual for banishing purposes I slipped into low trance and started hearing the noise. At the same time my left hand started resonating with the noise, giving me a very strong vobration.
I thought this could be associated with some form of healing so I put the hand on the chest of my wife. She changed a color (got white as snow), I sat her down and then she told me a story of what happened during her car accident (she did't have that memory before and doctors said that she will never remember).
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
Strange resonance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment