During my practice I have changed my methods a couple of times and it turns out that I forgot a lot of useful stuff and now I am recalling these...
Rapport with Marbas is slowly progressing and I am beginning to see now that there won't be any increasing healing ability. Instead of that I am finding more and more sources about normal and alternative medicine and self-help manuals. I guess that Marbas is more of a doctor than a witch-doctor :D. It's not the result I wanted but it's still a result I found impressive.
Note to self: Read past notes in journal from time to time, there are many forgotten techniques that are waiting to be used again.
Monday, 26 August 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment