Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Time...

Once again I have too many projects on my hands :-D. I am writing the second grade of the curriculum, I also work on the occult novel, new books in my library appear about every other week and I am also working on the new introduction animation for my video channel.

After the second grade is finished, corrected and published I need to take some time off to recharge my batteries. To read some Terry Pratchett and chill out. Psychology study will also have to be put aside for a moment, my sleep deprivation makes the learning really hard :-D.

So here's the plan. Once I finish the second part of the curriculum and also the work on my staff (I will post images, when done), I will create the introduction animation and post some new videos (some maybe even occult related), then I will have some spare time for the Discworld and also sleep :-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...