Sunday, 19 January 2014

And just like that...

And just like that I overslept.

Those 6 readings yesterday really exhausted me. Hopefully I was able to get out of the house in 20 minutes after waking up, but man, my body feels crushed without the morning exercises :-D.

I have already got the first reply, one of my last readings was a hit, I have also got a good lesson about some different meanings about the symbology because I misinterpreted one of the symbols I saw, still, I wasn't off too much :-D.

I need to recover myself during the bus trip, if I manage to do so in time, I will write an article about urban legends and misconceptions in Magick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...