So, this is going to be the third and final grade of the curriculum.
Hopefully I will finish it before April so then I can fully concentrate on the Armanen runes magick.
Week 1:
--black mirror creation and alternatives
--pendulum divination
--alphabet of desire
--basic format of the rituals
Week 2:
--charging the black mirror
--magickal prayer
--preparing own incantation
--eyeless evocation
Week 3:
--how to recognize a spirit's presence
--basic invocation
--dream invocation
--evocation through smoke
Week 4:
--first scrying evocation: Anael
--magickal chain
--shadow evocation
--physical manifestation of spirits
Week 5:
--basic planetary correspondences, positives and negatives
--remembering planets and calculating planet hours
--planetary correspodences on the tree of life and implications.
--planetary intelligences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
First of all, thanks for great job - your curriculum is a nice read. I would compare it to roadsigns on the winding road. It can make a lot of things easier by giving plain explanation and examples. If I can suggest, for the third grade I would add the planetary energies work. Again - thanks for the good work.
ReplyDelete