Sunday, 23 February 2014

Third grade: selected topics

So, this is going to be the third and final grade of the curriculum.

Hopefully I will finish it before April so then I can fully concentrate on the Armanen runes magick.

Week 1:
--black mirror creation and alternatives
--pendulum divination
--alphabet of desire
--basic format of the rituals

Week 2:
--charging the black mirror
--magickal prayer
--preparing own incantation
--eyeless evocation

Week 3:
--how to recognize a spirit's presence
--basic invocation
--dream invocation
--evocation through smoke
 Week 4:
--first scrying evocation: Anael
--magickal chain
--shadow evocation
--physical manifestation of spirits

Week 5:
--basic planetary correspondences, positives and negatives
--remembering planets and calculating planet hours
--planetary correspodences on the tree of life and implications.
--planetary intelligences

1 comment:

  1. First of all, thanks for great job - your curriculum is a nice read. I would compare it to roadsigns on the winding road. It can make a lot of things easier by giving plain explanation and examples. If I can suggest, for the third grade I would add the planetary energies work. Again - thanks for the good work.

    ReplyDelete

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...