Sunday, 16 March 2014

Strange healing occurence...

Yesterday I accidentally cut my nail, creating a deep little pocket in it. You know, that sort of the thing you must be careful not to rip off accidentally else you have a big problem. This happened to me in the morning.

During the evening I wanted to show it to my friend to have some laught about it (the accident was kinda funny) just to find out the nail is completely healed.

Now I don't know what just happened. Well, my regeneration is kinda funny, often I have starting symptoms of being sick which then just disappears, but I didn't expect this level of regeneration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...