People on the internet usually don't believe me that Quintscher was actually Bardon's teacher instead of his student, even when I am Czech so I got a bit better access to this information.
Fortunately I have found this:
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/letter1.html
It's from my favorite occult author, Frater U.D.
Now, it doesn't mean that IIH is bad, IIH is a great system, it's just not from Bardon's head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
Introduction I wanted to give my readers some way how to enter the world of Magick, the point was to create Self-Initiation that would be ...
No comments:
Post a Comment