I have finally added third grade to the curriculum. I tried to do so yesterday, but I accidentally erased the second grade which I had to fix today.
I have also added appendix to the curriculum with some cool stuff.
So, as always, the curriculum is available here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/171161878/Magickal-Curriculum
it is for free and full of awesome content :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
your magickal curriculum kicks ass dude!
ReplyDeleteThanks :).
ReplyDelete