Well, a bit funny thing has happened to me a few minutes ago.
I was in garage with my wife, taking a cigarette chat. After few cigarettes I asked whether we locked the door upstairs as we have a very over-active child so it won't run outside. A following conversation was really funny
W (Wife): Yes, I had to go upstairs again so I locked the door.
A (Me): Wait, you went upstairs?
W: Yes, I had to take the jacket, I was cold
A: You mean, like now?
W: Yes, you don't remember?
A: No, I don't remember.
W: You were kinda unresponsive.
A: So wait, I was like standing at one place, gazing in open space?
W: Yes.
A: And you went away:
W: I asked you a question, then I went away, took a jacket and got back and sat down.
A: And I was still on the same place?
W: Yes.
So, ladies and gentlemen, I was thinking about Shazu at the moment and I got possessed :D. Damn, this is great :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment