Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Project for October

So, I originally wanted to work on the compact chaos magick ritual, but lately I am more inclined to this idea of mine.

Some of you who have read Astro Magick Essentials know that I have presented a new way to calculate different set of planetary squares (well, not new, more like refreshed) and also how to calculate gematric values for latin alphabet.

While looking through Agrippa's work a little bit deeper for some unrelated stuff, I have discovered a system of numerology being very similar (he just omitted some letters that I still used). This has shown me that I could be on the right track so this October I want to try to use this system of numerology to extract formulas and spirit names from both traditional and "new" squares to see where it can push me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Autumn Equinox

What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...