Yesterday was one of those days when pieces of puzzle start to fit in and the big picture is created.
I do not like psychic vampires. I do not like their manipulative behavior and especially when it affects people I consider my family.
Yesterday was a day of burning, day of exorcisms, the day of Maqlu text. Time by the time I like to dive into Necronomicon as I find its style refreshing, simple, usable and understandable. I didn't manage to finish the incantation as something very unexpected happen, still I hope that I loosened the leash of the vampire to the point where it loses its power over my friend. In case of need, I will finish the incantation this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment