I haven been feeling very sick for last couple of days. Today I had to do some hard manual work but I wasn't even able to stand up from bed.
I performed Nine Breaths exercise and after that my body felt numb, but I was able to move and do the work, this effect lasted for about one hour.
I wanted to post some link here on the exercise but I cannot find the version I am using on-line, I will describe the exercise next time I get here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment