Monday, 10 August 2015

No Meat Report: Day 10

Well, I pretty much stopped feeling any different now, I am not tired anymore and hunger also seems not to be an issue. What got definitely worse is my alcohol tolerance, I got pretty much "destroyed" this Saturday and was sick whole Sunday.

I also checked the scales yesterday and found out I lost 11 lbs of weight. I found it interesting as I eat still pretty much the same amount, just meat was omitted from the equation. It is even more interesting because if you remember that I had a no food fast quite recently which I was able to hold for 2 days and I didn't lose a single pound.

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrested in your progress! I've been a vegetaarian for two months so far, although I still eat seafood haha. do you still eat sea food or no?

    ReplyDelete

About the Autumn Equinox

What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...