I have shared this method for creating amulet with one of my clients and I was thinking that when I have this already written down in English, I might share it here as well.
1) Get some small container (glass is the best). The container should be small enough so you can wear it on the neck.
2) Fill the container with salt
3)Breath
on the salt in the container for 3 times and then place your hand above
the container and say aloud the following incantation:
In isto sale sit
sapientia et ab omni corruptione conservet sicut mentes nostras et
corpora nostra, per Hochmael et in virtute Ruash-Hochmael, recedant ab
isto fantasmata hylae, ut sit sal coelestis, sal terrae et terra salis,
ut nutrietur bos triturans et addat spei nostrae cornua tauri
voluntatis. Amen.
4) Then seal the container, attach some string and wear it in your neck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment