Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Lugalanna, AP

Yesterday I did an invocation of LUGALANNA, spirit that suppossedly is able to help you find your True Will and also boost your Magickal abilities. It was also the first time I have used my altar for a ritual.

I will continue with invocations till Friday to see if anything will happen.

Yesterday I also tried AP, but with not much luck is it was really late and I had to sleep (I overslept, anyway). Two days ago I got to the point of the vibration, but got too excited about it and it stopped.

I have also noticed my problem with the breathing being stopped during projecting reappeared. Now I solve it simply by taking a deep breath-in and breath-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...