First of all, I shouldn't speak too much about it, so let me see how cryptic I can get...
I think I have already forgotten how many bad "qualities" I have. My black mirror is nearly finished, most negative stuff is sorted in elemental columns and now I am going for the 3 column separation for each element.
I also do the physical exercises mentioned in IIH step I on regular basis and my body already feels much better, it seems that now I am able to regulate my body temperature more easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment