Yesterday I had to omit the ritual as I was becoming too tired.
Anyway, I think that Lugalanna has already shown me my True Will. I have done some re-checking and found out there are abilities I have lost. For example I am no longer able to make myself hear the sound of a bell without seeing the bell in my mind's eye. Considering the amount of stuff I lost I restarted my practice with Initiation Into Hermetics (so I am at the step I, now).
Also, I finally made some time and changed the payment settings for my books, so all of my books are completely free now (including Magickal Curriculum AND Astro Magick Essentials).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment