Thursday, 16 July 2026

Project: Working with elements - Fire - Day 3 and 4

 Day 3 was quite uneventful.


On Day 4, while trying to visualize the elemental pentagrams as red, they appeared orange for some reason; I couldn't really control the color myself.


During the day, while I was accumulating the fire element, it dawned on me. I could accumulate the fire element in the morning right after the Gnostic pentagram ritual and practice the release right before the evening ritual. It's not ok I came up with this mid-week, but from tomorrow on, I will do it this way.


Other than that, the fire tattva still glows orange for me even while it is red, but only during the evening trataka, not during the morning gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Autumn Equinox

What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...