Practicing with Ur rune was very interesting. Firstly I found out I am more electric than magnetic person (feeling of heat instead of cold).
Generally feeling was very different from the Fa rune. I would say that Fa rune lets you feel the energy, feel the "primal Fire" as it is called in the book by Arion, but Ur rune directly touches your own energy body, your own micro-cosmos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment