So, I decided to try Ouija board to contact Marbas (I know, it's retarded).
For what I understood, the rapport would cost me something (don't know what exactly, needs more communication), spirit also kept repeating number '8'.
I researched my precious library for the symbology of 8 and it made no sense. Then I took a second glance at Goetia and it turned out Marbas' day hour is 8 (so I guess I should contact him only at 8 AM/PM).
Today I also read a thing or two about Ouija where it was said that when entity keeps repeating number 8 it means it's pissed, now to decide which is which :D.
Generally using the Ouija board was fun and cost was zero zero nothing, I took some paper, wrote some stuff on it, duct taped it to the floor and used a shot glass as a planchette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment