So, I decided to try Ouija board to contact Marbas (I know, it's retarded).
For what I understood, the rapport would cost me something (don't know what exactly, needs more communication), spirit also kept repeating number '8'.
I researched my precious library for the symbology of 8 and it made no sense. Then I took a second glance at Goetia and it turned out Marbas' day hour is 8 (so I guess I should contact him only at 8 AM/PM).
Today I also read a thing or two about Ouija where it was said that when entity keeps repeating number 8 it means it's pissed, now to decide which is which :D.
Generally using the Ouija board was fun and cost was zero zero nothing, I took some paper, wrote some stuff on it, duct taped it to the floor and used a shot glass as a planchette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment