Gesture for the Yr rune is missing and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
Arion writes that Yr rune is good for grounding, but is not really needed. A. S. Kummer, author of the system of rune Magick based on Armanen runes says that the Yr rune is too negative and shouldn't be practiced, that's why he omitted the gesture in the system.
Still, I don't like missing artifacts so I will have to find it or figure it out somehow.
In regards to the order of runes in the circle: correct one is from left to right. There was simply a mistake in positions of West and East, I found the original image by Adolf Sigfried Kummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment