- So, regarding my practice, I am still going for the Is-Man poses combo, I usually get a very strong feeling of energy being pumped to my body during Is pose, but I cannot really describe the feeling I have from the Man pose :D, tomorrow I might try the chalice ritual.
- Direction of runes in the protection circle doesn't really matter, so you can go either way, clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Type of the runes is truly Armanen.
- If you wondered where you are supposed to get the 'w', eg in tuwatuwa formula, 'w' and 'u' are same, so the runes for tuwatuwa go as following: "Tyr Ur Ur Ar Tyr Ur Ur Ar"
- P.S. tuwatuwa is the formula for protection against black Magick
- I have already tried few rune gestures, energy signature for each gesture is truly different
- Sig - Tyr formula is truly consisted of only these two runes, Sig and Tyr
- Ara - hari formula gave me some problems to figure out. First of all, there is capital A on the beginning. Capital letters in previous formula meant these are runes, but in this case I think it was just a typo, so the runes should go as following: "Ar Rit Ar Hagal Ar Rit Is"
Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Arion runes: Few findings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment