I have had quite some fun using the runic circle and practicing Is and Man poses. Generally posism in this system is simple and effective, I have got to the point that I feel a great amount of energy flowing in after first 10 minutes in the Man pose.
Now the time has come to start practicing rune gestures, starting today with Fa rune.
P.S. For those who cannot find the Runic Magick by Frater Arion, it is mostly based on this original system by Sigfried Adolf Kummer: http://www.american-buddha.com/cult.runemagic.kummer.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment