I finally managed to fix the circle, problem truly was with the color of runes.
So, remember, green for the circle and red for the runes.
I have also make a marks within the circle each 60 degrees. These markings were used as a reference point for drawing runes (3 runes per one mark).
The reason is that the runes are drawn each 20 degrees, so now I have much more symmetrical circle :).
Effects were amazing, both Is and Man poses went great and I have felt my whole body vibrating during Man pose, simply outstanding :)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment