Blog about Magick, sorcery, grimoires, theory and practice.
Oath keeper: First fruits
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So today I have smoked as I wanted without stressing anything. I have smoked 13 cigarettes. That means I have reduced my daily need by 7 cigarttes by sheer willpower.
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of all maskim and rabishu, and we will also call Asaruludu, ruler of the flame sword, giver of the perfect defense. I am a bit tired now to give any more details, so here we go: 1) Face north and take a couple of deep breaths 2) Center and ground yourself (as described in How to begin with practical Magick article) 3) Call the word of Nariluggaldimmerankia, the word is BANRABISHU. Call this word to each direction, when you are done, turn back to north. This should clean the space of all negative energy, no matter if it consisted of negative emotions like anger, fear, frustration, negative entities like demons, larvae or some curse. 4) Call the word of Asaruludu. Proceed the same way as in step 3, call his word in each direction. His word is BANMASKIM. 5) Enjoy the effects. This ritual is very simple, words of power can be easily memorized and...
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book's ISBN is 978-0-620-71222-4. Before we continue in this, I should probably share a fair warning here. This book is truly a book about necromancy, with all its positives and negatives. Don't expect to light a black candle and become an instant necromancer. Another piece of fair warning I am going to give you is that this isn't a book for a weak stomach. If you are an animal loving neo pagan or a follower of a “dark path of fluffy E. A. Curling” , this book isn't for you. After all, the book itself says: “Remember, a life for a life, never more, never less.” Very last piece of advice from me: This isn't something you could just try and then throw into the corner, necromancy requires a full dedication. You have been warned. Necromancy is a great paradigm, granting superb powers to the practitioner who isn't scared of few sac...
Comments
Post a Comment