Yesterday I left the bus and wait for my wife to pick me up as usual. After waiting for 25 minutes I called her.
Call was taken by her sister, she told me that my wife fell asleep and she is going to wake her up.
I waited for another 30 minutes and then called again. My wife was still sleeping.
I have told her sister not to wake her up and I went home by foot, 7 kilometers :-).
Could that be the price that Marbas took for his work?
Monday, 15 October 2012
Reward for Marbas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment