Monday, 29 October 2012

Interview with HGA

Last week I had one of those days when the whole world is against me, it ended up with evocation of my HGA. His face partially appeared in the mirror but I didn't manage to strengthen the link to get the whole visual aspect.

Funny enough, for the whole time communicating with my HGA, I had never seen how he really looks. For example once we made an agreement that he will appear in my dream but his condition was that I won't remember the dream.

So, after the partially successful evocation I got following understanding: These things are happening because of my anger. My task was to figure this out and get rid of the anger. I tried doing so for a couple of days and I have to admit you can solve problems even without being angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...