Last week I had one of those days when the whole world is against me, it ended up with evocation of my HGA. His face partially appeared in the mirror but I didn't manage to strengthen the link to get the whole visual aspect.
Funny enough, for the whole time communicating with my HGA, I had never seen how he really looks. For example once we made an agreement that he will appear in my dream but his condition was that I won't remember the dream.
So, after the partially successful evocation I got following understanding: These things are happening because of my anger. My task was to figure this out and get rid of the anger. I tried doing so for a couple of days and I have to admit you can solve problems even without being angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment