- I renewed my old practices to gain full contact with HGA
- I changed my daily practices a bit and returned fourfold breath combined with pore-breathing in it
- It seems I will get into duel sooner or later so I am making my preparations for it.
- And, I am saving money for Christmas :).
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Quick update
I know I am not posting much during last few days so I just wanted to make a quick update to explain what is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment