I kept my promise the whole day, price for that was a great lack of concentration and horrible strife for the cigarette (and some money for 5 packs of tic tac as the replacement).
But I won't lie, I had one cigarette during night when I got home, which is still better than the original state, I just hope it will be easier for me to keep concentrated tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment