Yesterday was nearly same as two days ago, desire for the cigarette was much smaller than before, but I was still lacking concentration.
It went so far that I had to reserve one meeting room where I could walk and use the whiteboard to regain concentration, hopefully thanks to that I was able to finish the work for last two days.
Today I already had about 6 cigarettes, reason is that I am preparing a grand ritual for the evening and I really need to concentrate on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment