New web

I have found a good webhosting and started already working on the CMS system for the new website. It takes a long time because most of my spare time is taken by my practices plus the web development changed a lot since my last endeavors with php. So I am currently learning php 5, mysql 5 and html 5 (with css 3) during the process.

Generally I am very happy, php finally solved the problems with the sql injection via prepared statements, mysql got a lot faster and supports transactions and procedures now and html 5 even supports x3dom (so be sure to expect some cool 3d content on my new site).

Plus I will get a lot of space from the webhosting so I will be able to host a lot of external sites and blogs, as well. So stay tuned and expect to be amazed :-D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual