I am happy to announce that the first grade of the Magickal Curriculum is currently available on Scribd.com
The direct link is http://www.scribd.com/doc/171161878/Magickal-Curriculum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
I'm tempted to do this but... I'm already committed by Paschal Beverly Randolph's "Volatia" technique of gazing on afterimage.
ReplyDeleteIt might help with my lack of visualization because that's the only I haven't mastered yet. I get relaxation, concentration, blah, blah... I'm tired of it! It's time for me to get down to business and finally fully "experience" the "magic" of the rituals since the rituals are useless without fully develop imagination... will too of course!
Wish me luck... cause I'm gonna need a lot of it! I'm tired of bury my head on books! I want experience darn it!
Well, then the advice is to practice :). More you read, more complicated Magick seems, just jump on the wave and let your body go with the stream :).
ReplyDelete