Mayan calendar

I guess this post was expected from me for a very long time now.
I originally didn't want to write anythin on the topic as I have believed in common sense and some basic level of human intelligence...

Mayan calendar is (according to some historians) ending on 21st December 2012 which is said to mark End of the world. Another version speaks about 2112 but they weren't able to match all the historical data.

There is also this wheely version of the calendar, which never ends because it's made of gears.

My dear readers, open bottle of good wine, eat some cookies and sweets, and enjoy your holidays.

End of a calendar never meant end of the world, our calendar ends on 31st December every year for centuries, and we are still here :-).

Also remember what YHWH said: There will be no prophet, no angel and no demon knowing the exact day of the end of the world, only I have this knowledge.

I am not sure whether I will have time till the end of the year to write new article, so...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual