Monday, 27 July 2026

Project: Working with elements - Days 15 - Water

 Today started interestingly with rain. Quite a welcome coincidence, because today was also the first day of working with the Water element. I was a bit worried whether I would be able to conjure the feeling of coldness and wetness, but the morning rain was a very welcome aid.

As for the day, I have caught people staring at me on many different occasions. It startled me at first, but over the course of the day I got used to it and stopped paying attention to the gazes. I am not entirely sure what the reason was behind it. Do people often stare and I don't notice, or was something different today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...