Results of passing gate of Nanna

So, I was still unsure of the result so I made a reading upon my recent attempt to pass the first zonei of Necronomicon. Outcome of the reading was quite straight. Passing the gate would be fail if I believed so, result of such action matters a lot on your belief, belief is the key to the success, the actual key to attaining power.

It's probably the same as with crossing the Abyss, if I didn't believe in my success and if I omitted my experiences, it would be the same as if I never crossed the Abyss to begin with.

This whole experience changed my belief a lot. I don't have a simple belief, now. It's more like belief in my belief. Kabbalah helped to attain this viewpoint, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual