First day of Necronomicon

May, month I have associated with Necronomicon, started and I already have an experience to share.

I originally intended to re-read story of mad Arab and put my impression here, but it wasn't meant to be that way.

We have two old horses and one of them got sick. Perfect chance to test Necronomicon. While reading through book of Marduk's names we noticed there are no deities for healing. I solved this problem by Conjuration of the Fire God.

Spirit of the Fire, Remember!
GIBIL, Spirit of the Fire, Remember!
GIRRA, Spirit of the Flames, Remember!
O God of Fire, Mighty Son of ANU, Most terrifying among Thy Brothers, Rise!
O God of the Furnace, God of Destruction, Remember!
Rise Up, O God of Fire, GIBIL in Thy Majesty, and devour my enemies!
Rise up, O God of Fire, GIRRA in Thy Power, and burn the sorcerers who persecute me!
GIBIL GASHRU UMANA YANDURU
TUSHTE YESH SHIR ILLANI U MA YALKI!
GISHBAR IA ZI IA
IA ZI DINGIR GIRRA KANPA!
Rise up, Son of the Flaming Disk of ANU!
Rise up, Offspring of the Golden Weapon of MARDUK!
It is not I , but ENKI, Master of the Magicians, who summons Thee!
It is not I, but MARDUK, Slayer of the Serpent, who calls Thee here now!
Burn the Evil and the Evildoer!
Burn the Sorcerer and the Sorceress!
Singe them! Burn them! Destroy them!
Consume their powers!
Carry them away!
Rise up, GISHBAR BA GIBBIL BA GIRRA ZI AGA KANPA!
Spirit of the God of Fire, Thou art Conjured!
KAKKAMMANUNU!


I have lit a candle and vibrated the conjuration, then I wrote a problem of my horse on a piece of paper and asked Gibil, Girra, Fire God to accept this problem as an offering, then I put the paper into the candle (I have used a tea candle in a decorative candle holder).

Then something unexpected happened. Flame split into two and paper was burning inside these two flames for good 20 minutes. New flames were appearing and disappearing, dancing around and going even beyond the range of the candle (slowly turning the candle holder into ashes). Flames were appearing and disappearing on the skulls on the holder. Smoke sometimes appeared above the flame and immediately vanished, more interesting was the view inside the candle. There was a stream of smoke going from nowhere to nowhere under the wax.

I have waited till the whole paper was devoured and two primary flames merged into one and then I petitioned the Fire God to leave and tried to extinguish this fire, yet another problem arrived.

I couldn't really distinguish the fire, any tries to blow it off or somehow steal its oxygen failed. Flame of the Fire God is truly a persistent one :D. I solved it by a full cup of water, pouring it into flames of wild tea-light candle, extinguishing the fire and revealing another mystery, the candle was now full of,  "snake skin?". Something similar in shape, color and pattern to snake skin was floating on the top of the candle's hot wax.

I poured a water into the candle again and went out to smoke some cigarettes and figure out what actually happened. Upon my return I found one and last gem, what originally looked as a snake skin now turned into a completely black shape of a bat (that winged creature). That was the last thing that happened during this experience.


And the horse? He is OK, now :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual