Fell asleep

Yesterday I feel asleep before I did usual banishing and shielding around the house. Today I feel a bit tired and I have a sore throat.

I am not entirely sure whether this means that some entity visited me or there is an energetic imbalance due to unused energy. The first case is less probable because water in the glass near my bed didn't change, but I haven't charged it in days.

Anyway, I hope I will get into shape as soon as possible, today I finally want to make some time to finish my reflective amulet (I will post more information when it's finished).

P.S. Google finally approved AdSense on my blog, so if you want to thank me for articles I write, you can do so by clicking on the advertisements (you can do so either under this post or in the panel on the right side).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual