Experience with Necronomicon

May, month of Necronomicon, has ended, so I guess it's about time to post results.

Firstly, I didn't find any time to pass second zonei, due to some personal issues and also a great deal of laziness.

Secondly, repeating
ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA,
ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA,
ZI ANNA KANPA,
ZI KIA KANPA
During all days has proven very useful. Incantations from Necronomicon seems to be working much better for me now, I got my personal mantra through a vision, and also, according to one of my earlier posts, entity named Suhrim has offered me its help.

I also became more fluent in reciting Sumerian incantations, namely ZI DINGIR exorcism from Maqlu text, generally I used Maqlu most of the time as it appears to be the most useful part of Necronomicon.

Generally I am very satisfied with the working with Necronomicon, though I have to admit I am more self oriented now.

On July I am planning to start working regularly with Runic Magick by Fra.Arion, so look forward for that as it also is a very potent system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual