Priesthood oath

It's already 9 days since I finished the oath of priesthood so I guess I should sum up the experience.

As every year, keeping the oath of nobility, blessings and helping others was a very difficult task. During last year I received one ritual (Sacred Chamber Ritual) and one symbol (the symbol of balance).

This year I have received the same symbol, but this time it is complete, plus a concept of an initiation ritual based on the symbol and a Kabbalistic Tree of Life, but I still have to build the ritual from it. Hard to say whether this is a standalone ritual or a continuation of Sacred Chamber Ritual.

As every year I am truly happy that the oath is already behind me, keeping myself in control for a whole month is always a troublesome, but as my dear master, Papus, always said, one has to put himself into priesthood service for a month each year so for the rest of the year he can do the Great Work. People who never tried this oath before can't understand this, but basically 1/12 of the year you train your willpower, your persistence and you also attain great spiritual authority for finishing the month long greater oath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual