Very first day of my vacation and I am already back in the office :D. We got an important training to do and I was promise I will have some plus free time unofficially, at least that's a good part :).
All the presents are bought and ready so everything I currently have to worry about is not to drink too much and maintain some sleeping schedule. Yesterday we had some shopping to do, my apprentice lost from my sight a couple of times but anytime I found him again, I was able to easily make him look at me using telepathy suggestion. I have originally considered this skill as a pretty stupid technique just to show some effects of the training, but yesterday it appeared to be a very practical technique and the training really seemed to pay off.
Wednesday, 18 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment