Vacation...

Very first day of my vacation and I am already back in the office :D. We got an important training to do and I was promise I will have some plus free time unofficially, at least that's a good part :).

All the presents are bought and ready so everything I currently have to worry about is not to drink too much and maintain some sleeping schedule. Yesterday we had some shopping to do, my apprentice lost from my sight a couple of times but anytime I found him again, I was able to easily make him look at me using telepathy suggestion. I have originally considered this skill as a pretty stupid technique just to show some effects of the training, but yesterday it appeared to be a very practical technique and the training really seemed to pay off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual